Wednesday 30 January 2013

of allergies and the old times

i've always been a walking allergy person...
i have dust allergy, seafood allergy, fermented protein allergy (belacan, budu , cencaluk and etc), dander (pet fur) allergy..(haha, but i love budu and cencaluk and pets)
only my allergies are better than an anaphylactic shock,manifested only with ''nasal symptoms.''

one day, after eating some cucur udang in pasembur, i began rubbing my itching nose vigorously, all the time sneezing my head off..that time me n my sis and mom were coming home from my grandma's house.. mom was driving.

then i remembered reading about how breastfed babies get less allergies when they grow up so i asked my mom. mom nodded to my questions..

mom: those times, i didnt have enough time to breastfeed you all for more than a few months.. the other time that i had the time to do so, i found my milk running dry.

me : haha, its ok mom..

sis : mom, why didn't you pump ur milk while working?

mom : i tried in vain, cause i realised my milk was running dry.. those times i were always stressed ,with work and back home, you guys were still small and need full care .also the chores are waiting to be completed.

me and sis : quieted by that last sentence :'(

credits


moral of this story :

1. now is not the time to count what ur parents have done to you, but count what have you done to them..
i dunno but i think i'm still not the child that my parents really hope for..
(hats off for my colleagues who monthly sends some of their JPA money to parents in malaysia..may ALLAH supply you His rizq and blessing always) :')

2. marriage is not about fairy tales and living happily ever after. and having cute babies are not the reason to get married :p

3. do not count the drawbacks of ur life, count those blessings ALLAH has always been giving you endlessly, nobody's perfect anyways.. :)

thanks mom and dad for those carings and attention from when i was small till now :') you truly are my superheroes

No comments:

Post a Comment